Tuesday 27 September 2016

Gracias Olivia!

We have the most amazingly kind children in our class.

Today Olivia found me after school and showed me some Spanish books she had found at home and she has kindly let us borrow them for a while. 

I am definitely going to read this to year 5 falcons who are learning Spanish with me at the moment on a Monday afternoon. 

Thanks Olivia, or should I say, Gracias! :)


Speaking of languages.... This year Year 6 are learning to speak French. Year 6 are very lucky and have Mr Wood coming in to teach them; Mr Wood speaks fluent French.

I'm sure you are really going to enjoy learning another language. 

1 comment:

  1. That's ok Miss.Boyle!! Hope you enjoy reading them to Falcons or us. You can have them for forever I don't need them back so you can read it to all your classes for the future when we leave for secondary school, enjoy!! :)

    - Olivia (Liv)

    ReplyDelete